[NEohioPAL]House for Sale or Lease/Option

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 13:48:07 PDT 2005

--0-70613985-1115153287=:35384

Sick of Renting?  Try a Lease with an Option to Buy.  4 bedroom, 2 bath colonial, totally rehabbed. St. Hyacinth area, near east side off E. 55th near freeways.  I can get you a "no money down loan", paying about $600 a month including taxes!  It is a wonderful (approximately 1600 sq. ft.) old house, with aluminum siding, new windows, newly painted, new blinds, in great shape.  Near the St. Hyacinth Lofts that are being marketed for filmmakers and artists.  If interested, please email me at debrawiener at sbcglobal.net or call me at 571.6752.

--0-70613985-1115153287=:35384

<DIV>Sick of Renting?  Try a Lease with an Option to Buy.  4 bedroom, 2 bath colonial, totally rehabbed. St. Hyacinth area, near east side off E. 55th near freeways.  I can get you a "no money down loan", paying about $600 a month including taxes!  It is a wonderful (approximately 1600 sq. ft.) old house, with aluminum siding, new windows, newly painted, new blinds, in great shape.  Near the St. Hyacinth Lofts that are being marketed for filmmakers and artists.  If interested, please email me at <A href="mailto:debrawiener at sbcglobal.net">debrawiener at sbcglobal.net</A> or call me at 571.6752.</DIV>
--0-70613985-1115153287=:35384--