[NEohioPAL]Celebrate a Decade of Dada at Cabaret Dada

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Thu May 5 12:44:34 PDT 2005

--part1_1ff.101a1e6.2fabd1a2_boundary

Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater is celebrating it's Tenth Anniversary
with "A Decade of Dada", May 20th. & 21st

This weekend full of fun will feature the return of past cast members, door
prizes, parties and more. Both nights feature a special 10:00 PM show time and
are expected to sell out.

To purchase presale tickets and make sure that you do not miss the event of
the decade, call (216) 696-4242 or contact us at somedada at aol.com or visit
cabaretdada.com

Thanks!

A Decade of Dada
Fri 5/20      Tickets: $10*
10:00 PM     Dada Performance
Midnight      Join the cast at Panini's for Happy Hour Drink Prices

Sat 5/21      Tickets $30*
10:00 PM     Dada Performance
Midnight      Party w/the cast at Cabaret Dada.--- Free beverages food & tons
o' fun

*coupons and passes will not be accepted for anniversary shows

Thank you,

Cabaret Dada

--part1_1ff.101a1e6.2fabd1a2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10><B>Cabaret Da=
da Improvisational Theater</B> is celebrating it's Tenth Anniversary with <B=
><I>"A Decade of Dada"</B></I>, May 20th. & 21st
<BR>
<BR>This weekend full of fun will feature the return of past cast members, d=
oor prizes, parties and more. Both nights feature a special 10:00 PM show ti=
me and are expected to sell out.
<BR>
<BR>To purchase presale tickets and make sure that you do not miss the event=
 of the decade, call (216) 696-4242 or contact us at somedada at aol.com or vis=
it cabaretdada.com
<BR>
<BR>Thanks!
<BR><B><U>
<BR>A Decade of Dada</B></U>
<BR>Fri 5/20      Tickets: $10*
<BR>10:00 PM     Dada Performance
<BR>Midnight      Join the cast at Panini's for Hap=
py Hour Drink Prices
<BR>
<BR>Sat 5/21      Tickets $30*
<BR>10:00 PM     Dada Performance
<BR>Midnight      Party w/the cast at Cabaret Dada.=
--- Free beverages food & tons o' fun
<BR>
<BR>*coupons and passes will not be accepted for anniversary shows
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>