[NEohioPAL]Mourning Jack Bennett's passing

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Sat May 7 05:51:08 PDT 2005

For the many friends he had all over NEO, this is a sad day.  Jack Bennet
was a fellow actor, a writer, a TV personality, and a friend.  He just
pet-sat for my husband and me last week while we were out of town.  He was
always the same:  happy, sweet-natured, and with a thousand stories to
tell.  Many's the time he would sit on our porch enjoying a beer and
reminiscing.  We loved his stories - he told them so well.  Our pets adored
him, too.

The world is a sadder place without Jack.

--Linda Ryan