[NEohioPAL]Kitchen Table

Rachel Holden rachelholden at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 15:32:19 PDT 2005

--0-692083485-1115591539=:9487

I have a kitchen table. white tile, light brown trim, white legs.  good condition - couple cracked tiles, but still in good condition.  measures approx. 58" x 36"  I also have 2 matching chairs.

This is free to someone who can pick it up.  (its simply too large for my apartment.)

Please respond to this email rachelholden at sbcglobal.net

Thank you!
Rachel

--0-692083485-1115591539=:9487

<DIV>I have a kitchen table. white tile, light brown trim, white legs.  good condition - couple cracked tiles, but still in good condition.  measures approx. 58" x 36"  I also have 2 matching chairs.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is free to someone who can pick it up.  (its simply too large for my apartment.)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please respond to this email <A href="mailto:rachelholden at sbcglobal.net">rachelholden at sbcglobal.net</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>