[NEohioPAL]TO KNOW HIM - Tremendous!

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Mon May 9 04:35:58 PDT 2005

What a play!  I have rarely enjoyed an afternoon so much.  The perfomances
in this JCC play render an already fabulous play riveting.  This is what
acting is all about.  Alicia Kahn as the young rabbinical student had the
audience spellbound at times and at others had us laughing out loud at her
turns of phrase.  Brian Koldessy was so believable as Rick that we tried to
breathe for him in places - an excellent performance.  And of course Reuben
Silver was absolutely fabulous as Rick's estranged father.  Dorothy
Silver's direction was right on the money, too.  I had never heard of Albi
Gorn before - but I'll bet we will again!  His questions and answers on
some of the bigger issues in life really hit the spot and this particular
play, "To Know Him," ranks right up there with such recent hits as "Wit"
and "Tuesdays With Morrie."

I have a slew of plays I want to see in May - too many to fit them all in
since they all run at the same time.  I'm SO glad I made this one of
them.  Go see it if you haven't yet.  You'll be very glad you did.

--Linda Ryan

--Pommy