[NEohioPAL]Indie film seeking score, music submissions

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 07:23:39 PDT 2005

Locally-produced indie feature film "Kingsbury Run" is
seeking music submissions. We are looking for both
score/background music and regular songs from area
musicians and/or bands.

The film, which has been shot and is in
post-production, is a suspense-thriller loosely based
on a re-telling of the historical, Cleveland "Torso"
murders. We are looking for a blend of rock and
industrial, moody, even somewhat creepy music, with an
edge. There is some violence in the movie, so songs
that have lyrics reflecting that flavor are also
sought.

Copy and credit will be provided.

Submissions can be mailed to me at:

Nina McCollum
7710 Lucerne Dr
Apt R-28
Middleburg Hts, OH 44130

If you have questions before submitting your work,
please let me know!

Nina McCollum
Co-producer, Kingsbury Run

Yahoo! Mail