[NEohioPAL]Need a couple of M16 for props

David Lemoyne david at davidlemoyne.com
Mon May 9 09:47:09 PDT 2005

--0-726093494-1115657229=:9229

Hello.
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a few M16s to use for props in a short film?

Let me rephrase this before I get put on some kind of "watch list."

I NEED FAKE M16s to use as props for a film. If anyone knows where I can go locally to find them, please write me at david at davidlemoyne.com.

Thank you.

Homeland Defense,
If some scanning software has lead you to this email, I am only looking for fake weapons. If YOU happen to know of anyone, let me know as well.  :)
David

--0-726093494-1115657229=:9229

<DIV>Hello.</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a few M16s to use for props in a short film?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Let me rephrase this before I get put on some kind of "watch list."</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I NEED <STRONG><U>FAKE</U></STRONG> M16s to use as props for a film. If anyone knows where I can go locally to find them, please write me at <A href="mailto:david at davidlemoyne.com">david at davidlemoyne.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>Homeland Defense,</EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM>If some scanning software has lead you to this email, I am only looking for fake weapons. If YOU happen to know of anyone, let me know as well.  :)</EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM>David</EM></DIV>
--0-726093494-1115657229=:9229--