[NEohioPAL]Audio recording services for schools, churches, bands, vocalists, etc.

Chris Mezzolesta studio at marianth.com
Tue May 10 13:19:29 PDT 2005

--=====================_585847906==.ALT

Marianth Productions Ltd. is location audio recording and CD production for
schools, churches, bands, vocalists, etc. We pay copyright/mechanical
licenses on any copyrighted works in your project. Past productions include
The University of Akron, Youngstown State University, Poland High School,
Special Productions Inc., Mentor High School and junior highs, local bands
Revelation and Park Place, St Joan of Arc in Chagrin Falls and more.
Upcoming CDs include St Noel's Church in Willoughby Hills.

We currently record up to 8 simultaneous digital tracks with a planned
upgrade to 16 in the near future. Most school and church programs are a
simple stereo recording.

Please call or email to schedule a recording of your upcoming concert or
other musical event.

Also we are able to make CD and DVD demo compilations for vocalists,
actors, print models, etc.

Thank you.

Chris Mezzolesta, Marianth Productions, Ltd.
800.356.5519
www.marianth.com

MARIANTH PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
audio recording and production
po box 224 / mentor, ohio 44061
800.356.5519 / www.marianth.com
--=====================_585847906==.ALT

Marianth Productions Ltd. is location audio recording and CD production
for schools, churches, bands, vocalists, etc. We pay copyright/mechanical
licenses on any copyrighted works in your project. Past productions
include The University of Akron, Youngstown State University, Poland High
School, Special Productions Inc., Mentor High School and junior highs,
local bands Revelation and Park Place, St Joan of Arc in Chagrin Falls
and more. Upcoming CDs include St Noel's Church in Willoughby
Hills.<br><br>
We currently record up to 8 simultaneous digital tracks with a planned
upgrade to 16 in the near future. Most school and church programs are a
simple stereo recording.<br><br>
Please call or email to schedule a recording of your upcoming concert or
other musical event.<br><br>
Also we are able to make CD and DVD demo compilations for vocalists,
actors, print models, etc.<br><br>
Thank you.<br><br>
Chris Mezzolesta, Marianth Productions, Ltd.<br>
800.356.5519<br>
</a><x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
PRODUCTIONS, LTD.<br>
recording and production<br>