[NEohioPAL]extras still needed, Saturda May 21st, for feature length comedy

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 20:43:50 PDT 2005

--0-1664918880-1115783030=:91520

Laugh-a-lot productions has had some good response in its search for extras but is still looking for more.

Ages 22 -50 (men, women, any race)  for a scene to act as persons taking the bar exam (the test one takes to become a licensed attorney).  The scene is for  a feature length independent film (a comedy).

WHEN          MAY 21ST, 3 pm - 4 pm
WHERE       Willoughby Ohio

For budgetary reasons, I cannot pay the extras, but this should be a fun scene and an interesting way to spend a Saturday evening.

For details, please send an e-mail to

 laughalotproductions at yahoo.com

Jim

--0-1664918880-1115783030=:91520

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Laugh-a-lot productions has had some good response in its search for extras but is still looking for more.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ages 22 -50 (men, women, any race)  for a scene to act as persons taking the bar exam (the test one takes to become a licensed attorney).  The scene is for  a feature length independent film (a comedy).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>WHEN          MAY 21ST, 3 pm - 4 pm</DIV>
<DIV>WHERE       Willoughby Ohio</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For budgetary reasons, I cannot pay the extras, but this should be a fun scene and an interesting way to spend a Saturday evening.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For details, please send an e-mail to</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> <A href="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=laughalotproductions@yahoo.com" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>laughalotproductions at yahoo.com</FONT></A>  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>