[NEohioPAL]glorious super 8 film and such needed sooooon!!!!

Eddie Ostrander fassbennie at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 23:26:45 PDT 2005

--0-284850240-1115792805=:93867

american werewolves requests super 8 film shoot!!!  i was wondering if any local filmakers have access to or know where to acquire glorious super 8 film??!?  it is needed by this friday the 13th---short notice!!!  please get back to me with any info.  thanks.

Edward (Eddy) Ostrander

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
--0-284850240-1115792805=:93867

<DIV>american werewolves requests super 8 film shoot!!!  i was wondering if any local filmakers have access to or know where to acquire glorious super 8 film??!?  it is needed by this friday the 13th---short notice!!!  please get back to me with any info.  thanks.</DIV><BR><BR>Edward (Eddy) Ostrander<p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail Mobile<br>
--0-284850240-1115792805=:93867--