[NEohioPAL]Crew Call for Independent Documentary

Tony-Autumn Haze Pictures tony at autumnhazepictures.com
Wed May 11 20:51:39 PDT 2005

May 11, 2005

Crew Call for Independent Documentary

reply to: tony at autumnhazepictures.com

Autumn Haze Pictures presents "A Girl's Guide to Having it All" A film which
explores the struggle every woman faces to find the right balance between
work and family, and to find out for themselves what "having it all" really
means. For more information on this production please visit:
http://www.autumnhazepictures.com

We are seeking individuals interested in being part of a 1 day shoot
scheduled for the end of June in Cleveland, OH.

We encourage all to apply, Though these are non-paid, non-union positions
experience is beneficial.

We are seeking:

unit manager
assistant camera