[NEohioPAL]Woodwind Quintet Available

Jeffrey Bodkin jsbodkin at email.com
Thu May 12 06:32:37 PDT 2005

<P>The Tranquil Winds Woodwind Quintet is available for a variety of functi=
ons.  This standard woodwind quintet performs all genres of music incl=
uding classical, jazz, broadway, pop tunes and more.  We make a great =
addition to an intimate gathering or we  would be the perfect setting =
for corporate events or gallery shows.  We also have a large repetoire=
 of wedding music that is perfect for both the ceremony and pre-ceremony.&n=
bsp; To add a special touch to your next event please contact either Jeff o=
r Debbie Bodkin at (330) 484-4482 or email us at <A href=3D"mailto:bodkinmu=
sic at yahoo.com">bodkinmusic at yahoo.com</A></P>
<P> </P><BR>

--=20
or Ads Free at Mail.com<br>