[NEohioPAL]Classical Voice Teacher

aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 09:42:26 PDT 2005

I am an experienced classical voice teacher with my undergrad degree (music
education/voice) and my Masters degree (choral conducting) from Westminster
Choir College in Princeton, NJ.  I work on the fundamentals of posture,
breathing, placement, vowel formation and diction.  I have had particular
success with beginners -- helping them to find their free, natural voice.
All lessons are taught at Church of the Saviour on Lee Road in Cleveland
Heights where I am the Director of Music.
 I currently have openings for a few new students.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Judith Higbee
higbee at chsaviour.org
216-595-1262