[NEohioPAL]a voice to Black Women all over the world:

M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Sun May 15 20:58:00 PDT 2005

--0-190465911-1116215880=:97476

This was sent to our office so I thought I'd FWD it on to the Ohio crew!

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

The Beauty Shop -a television show that supports, honors, and gives
a voice to Black Women all over the world is currently looking for
guests to appear on a new D.C. talk show. If any of the following
topics apply to you or someone you know and you would like to share
your story please contact jmyaj1 at yahoo.com for more details.

1) Are you a woman who has to be with someone elses man, or feels the need to take someone else's man? Are you a man who cheats or can not stay in a committed realtionship. 2)  Did you and a long lost
sister/friend stop being friends once she got a man, once she moved
up in a position, do you want to confront her and get it straight? Do you think that you have a friend that has been visited by the green eyed monster? Are you a former sorority girl that realized that all that lashing and whupping didn't really mean sisterhood?

3) Do you know someone who carries too much anger, always has an
attitude and want to confront them? do you know someone that does not know how to say no and carries to much baggage?

4) Are you a female minister, or a high ranking official in your
religion: christianity, muslim, buddist, and so forth? Are you met
with resistance by men in your religious background? do you think
women should play the background role? which religion best answers
your needs as a black woman and why? Are we letting religion seperate
us.

**** Please e-mail jmyaj1 at yahoo.com your story including your contact info and which show you would like to be apart of******

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

MORE FOCUSED THAN EVER and STILL makin' things happen!

It's April, 2005-Do you know where your MITCH is?

(©1991 The MAB/EG™-----The MAB/EG™ 2005©)

The OA: "Original Answer" since 1998

--0-190465911-1116215880=:97476

<DIV><FONT face="Courier New" color=#60bf00><STRONG>This was sent to our office so I thought I'd FWD it on to the Ohio crew!</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New" color=#60bf00><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New" color=#60bf00><STRONG>Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New" color=#60bf00><STRONG>------------------------------------------------</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New"></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Courier New">The Beauty Shop -a television show that supports, honors, and gives <BR>a voice to Black Women all over the world is currently looking for <BR>guests to appear on a new D.C. talk show. If any of the following <BR>topics apply to you or someone you know and you would like to share <BR>your story please contact <A href="mailto:jmyaj1 at yahoo.com">jmyaj1 at yahoo.com</A> for more details.<BR><BR><BR>1) Are you a woman who has to be with someone elses man, or feels the need to take someone else's man? Are you a man who cheats or can not stay in a committed realtionship. 2)  Did you and a long lost <BR>sister/friend stop being friends once she got a man, once she moved <BR>up in a position, do you want to confront her and get it straight? Do you think that you have a friend that has been visited by the green eyed monster? Are you a former sorority girl that realized that all that lashing and whupping didn't really mean sisterhood?<BR><BR>3) Do you
 know someone who carries too much anger, always has an <BR>attitude and want to confront them? do you know someone that does not know how to say no and carries to much baggage?<BR><BR>4) Are you a female minister, or a high ranking official in your <BR>religion: christianity, muslim, buddist, and so forth? Are you met <BR>with resistance by men in your religious background? do you think <BR>women should play the background role? which religion best answers <BR>your needs as a black woman and why? Are we letting religion seperate <BR>us.<BR><BR>**** Please e-mail jmyaj1 at yahoo.com your story including your contact info and which show you would like to be apart of******<BR><BR>Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.</FONT><BR></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG><FONT size=1>MORE</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000 size=3>FOCUSED</FONT> <FONT size=1>THAN EVER </FONT></STRONG><FONT size=1>and </FONT></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=1><STRONG><U><FONT size=2>STILL</FONT></U> </STRONG>makin' things happen!</FONT></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff><STRONG>It's April, 2005-Do you know where your MITCH is?</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1>(©1991 The MAB/EG<FONT face=Arial size=2>™</FONT>-----The MAB/EG<FONT face=Arial size=2>™</FONT> 2005©)</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1>The OA: "Original Answer" since 1998</FONT></P></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29917/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250">Learn more.</a>
--0-190465911-1116215880=:97476--