[NEohioPAL]Actor turned Realtor serving western Cuyahoga and Lorain Counties

Tim Deery mit_yreed at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 14:34:56 PDT 2005

--0-289046538-1116365696=:39789

Have you been auditioning Real Estate Agents? Do you have a property you want to sell?  Looking for the perfect new place to buy?

Call Tim Deery, I can help.

Why work with me?

   You really want to buy or sell and I can make it happen.
   I won't get a dime until you buy/sell your house.
   I promise you lots of individual attention
   I am a "theater-friendly" Realtor.  (We can sing show tunes in the car if you really, really want to)

Tim Deery, taking care of all your real estate needs.
Serving western Cuyahoga and Lorain Counties

Contact me today!

Tim Deery
Smythe, Cramer Co.
Elyria, OH
Cell: (440)213-0949
Email: timdeery at smythecramer.com
Office: (440)323-3385

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail Mobile
--0-289046538-1116365696=:39789

<DIV>
<P>Have you been auditioning Real Estate Agents? Do you have a property you want to sell?  Looking for the perfect new place to buy?</P>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Call Tim Deery, I can help.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=5>Why work with me?</FONT></DIV>
<UL>
<LI>You really want to buy or sell and I can make it happen.</LI>
<LI>I won't get a dime until you buy/sell your house.</LI>
<LI>I promise you lots of individual attention</LI>
<LI>I am a "theater-friendly" Realtor.  (We can sing show tunes in the car if you really, really want to)</LI></UL>
<P><STRONG>Tim Deery, taking care of all your real estate needs</STRONG>.</P>
<DIV>Serving western Cuyahoga and Lorain Counties</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Contact me today!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tim Deery</DIV>