[NEohioPAL]my personal review of Silouhette Productions "Jesus Christ Superstar"

J2minder at aol.com J2minder at aol.com
Tue May 17 21:34:07 PDT 2005

Having been in the pit for various productions, as well as having been in
attendance of many other productions through the years at a number of local
venues, I was expecting a quality show.  However, what I got was much more  than
I expected.  This show was definitely a cut above any other show that  I have
seen produced locally.  The combination of Rick McGuigan as Jesus,  Damian
Henri as Judas, and Laura Rightnour as Mary Magdalene, was the foundation  of an
expertly cast show which also featured Larry Didanato as Pilate, Pat
Mazzarino as Herod, Jacob Lowe as Simon,and Jim Ray as Caiphas.  The  remaining cast
consisting of more than 30 voices, was a very nice compliment to  the
principles.

Sincere commendation to artistic director Chuck Abraham, musical  director
David Coxe, and choreographer Jennifer Leinweber, for assembling and  preparing
this fine cast.  If you enjoy good community theatre, you will  enjoy this
show.  If you enjoy great  community theatre, you will not be disappointed.

The show closes this weekend with shows on Friday and Saturday, May 20  & 21,
at 7:00 p.m.  The theatre is located in the Shore Cultural  Centre, 291 East
222nd St. in Euclid, Ohio, at the intersection of Babbit Road  and East 222nd.
 Advance sale tickets can be purchased for a $2.00 discount  by calling the
theatre box office at (216)289-8107 (special rates for seniors,  students,
groups of 10 or more are also available).

Julie Minder

-------------------------------1116390847

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2627" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV> =20
<DIV>this past Saturday I had the most pleasurable experience I have ever ha=
d=20
while watching community theatre.  I attended the production of Jesus=20
Christ Superstar sponsored by the Shore Cultural Centre and Silhouette=20
Productions.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Having been in the pit for various productions, as well as having been=20=
in=20
attendance of many other productions through the years at a number of local=20
venues, I was expecting a quality show.  However, what I got was much m=
ore=20
than I expected.  This show was definitely a cut above any other show t=
hat=20
I have seen produced locally.  The combination of Rick McGuigan as Jesu=
s,=20
Damian Henri as Judas, and Laura Rightnour as Mary Magdalene, was the founda=
tion=20
of an expertly cast show which also featured Larry Didanato as Pilate, Pat=20
Mazzarino as Herod, Jacob Lowe as Simon,and Jim Ray as Caiphas.  The=20
remaining cast consisting of more than 30 voices, was a very nice compliment=
 to=20
the principles.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincere commendation to artistic director Chuck Abraham, musical=20
director David Coxe, and choreographer Jennifer Leinweber, for assembling an=
d=20
preparing this fine cast.  If you enjoy good community theatre, you wil=
l=20

enjoy this show.  If you enjoy <STRONG><U>great</U></STRONG>=20
community theatre, you will not be disappointed.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The show closes this weekend with shows on Friday and Saturday, May 20=20
& 21, at 7:00 p.m.  The theatre is located in the Shore Cultural=20
Centre, 291 East 222nd St. in Euclid, Ohio, at the intersection of Babbit Ro=
ad=20
and East 222nd.  Advance sale tickets can be purchased for a $2.00 disc=
ount=20
by calling the theatre box office at (216)289-8107 (special rates for senior=
s,=20
students, groups of 10 or more are also available).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Julie Minder</DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>