[NEohioPAL]Good Car...needs loving owner

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 04:33:27 PDT 2005

--0-1134974498-1116502407=:95130

Hello,

I have a 1998 Volkswagon Jetta for sale. We're asking $2800 or your best offer of consideration. It's a solid little car that still gets great gas mileage inspite the current cost. It's white, 4 doors, moon roof, tinted glass, 6 CD changer in truck, tires are new, recent tune up as well.

I'll make sure the tank is full plus get the car detailed for it's new owner. Make an offer...

Thanx,
Jamey
memakefilm at yahoo.com

--0-1134974498-1116502407=:95130

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have a 1998 Volkswagon Jetta for sale. We're asking $2800 or your best offer of consideration. It's a solid little car that still gets great gas mileage inspite the current cost. It's white, 4 doors, moon roof, tinted glass, 6 CD changer in truck, tires are new, recent tune up as well. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'll make sure the tank is full plus get the car detailed for it's new owner. Make an offer...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanx,</DIV>
<DIV>Jamey</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:memakefilm at yahoo.com">memakefilm at yahoo.com</A></DIV>