[NEohioPAL]ERIC MULL PHOTO NEEDS GRAPHIC/MACINTOSH HELP!!

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Thu May 19 13:29:28 PDT 2005

**********************ERIC MULL PHOTO************************
     CLEVELAND =80 COLUMBUS =80 CINCINNATI =80 PITTSBURGH
                     WWW.ERICMULL.COM
         OHIO'S LARGEST MODEL AND TALENT PHOTO STUDIO
             216-263-9494 =80 eric at ericmull.com

We have officially expanded in Cincinnati now and we have a real need for
someone that needs part-time work to come in and help prepare photo files
for printing and do some file organization on our Macintosh systems.  You
must be Macintosh proficient and can give us about 8 hours a week of your
time.  This can be flexible from the hours 9-5 Monday through Friday.  I
need someone that is prompt, dependable and will be here on the hours that
we agree to. (this is imperative!!!!)

We are booked 7 days a week this month and I don=B9t want to fall behind with
work, so the work can start as early as tomorrow if you are qualified.

There can be some stress with this position as we are deadline oriented.
The position pays $10.00 per hour and even though we are always busy, it is
a great atmosphere to be around.

Thanks in advance!!!

Eric Mull

**PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL AND I WILL RESPOND TO EVERYONE WHO WRITES!**
                    eric at ericmull.com

---
[**This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus**]