[NEohioPAL]Thank You and New Contact Info

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 18:45:28 PDT 2005

--0-738643128-1116553528=:71885

To all of those on Fred's List that responded when I was seeking employment:

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

I've recently become employed at Johnny Mango's (everyone's favortie World Cafe and Bar)
My first actual serving shift is next Tuesday so stop on in and grab a margarita!

Also, in case anyone would like to make me famous, here's my new contact info!

Zac Hudak
2171 Wyandotte
Lakewood Ohio 44107
216 526 1084

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!
--0-738643128-1116553528=:71885

<DIV>To all of those on Fred's List that responded when I was seeking employment:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I've recently become employed at Johnny Mango's (everyone's favortie World Cafe and Bar)  </DIV>
<DIV>My first actual serving shift is next Tuesday so stop on in and grab a margarita!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, in case anyone would like to make me famous, here's my new contact info!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Zac Hudak</DIV>
<DIV>2171 Wyandotte</DIV>
<DIV>Lakewood Ohio 44107</DIV>