[NEohioPAL]LOCATIONS still needed. Thank you.

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 22:12:58 PDT 2005

--0-473194884-1116652378=:45960

If you know anyone that would be happy to offer their locations for my film CROPS, please let me know. Following locations are still needed.

Underground Base (Building with hallways and no/few windows)
Farm (with barn and house)

I'm still waiting on answers from some people who have said that they're willing to offer their properties and have not gotten back to me yet.

Thank you.

440-377-2354
gbutiri at yahoo.com

George Butiri
www.twomartinis.com
440.364.1048

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail
--0-473194884-1116652378=:45960

<DIV>If you know anyone that would be happy to offer their locations for my film CROPS, please let me know. Following locations are still needed.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Underground Base (Building with hallways and no/few windows)</DIV>
<DIV>Farm (with barn and house)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm still waiting on answers from some people who have said that they're willing to offer their properties and have not gotten back to me yet.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>440-377-2354</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:gbutiri at yahoo.com">gbutiri at yahoo.com</A></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=+0><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #40a0ff" face=courier>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=arial size=2>George Butiri</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.twomartinis.com/"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=arial size=2>www.twomartinis.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><FONT face=arial size=2>440.364.1048</FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail<br>
Stay connected, organized, and protected. <a href="http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html">Take the tour</a>
--0-473194884-1116652378=:45960--