[NEohioPAL]Anyone have Showtime channels? I need a favor if possible

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 21:30:07 PDT 2005

--0-1168539199-1116736207=:95642

Hi,

There is a new movie on Showtime called Reefer Madness the musical.  I do not have those channels so if somone would be so nice as to record it for me, and I will cover the cost of the tape, and shipping if necessary.  It should be playing quite frequently since it is a new movie.  Please only respond if you can tape the whole movie,  I am not interested in copies with the first 5-10 minutes cut out or the end or credits cut off.  I only want the whole movie, the whole way through.

I would really, really appreciate this favor from somone!

Please respond asap.

Ken Milota

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1168539199-1116736207=:95642

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>There is a new movie on Showtime called <EM>Reefer Madness</EM> the musical.  I do not have those channels so if somone would be so nice as to record it for me, and I will cover the cost of the tape, and shipping if necessary.  It should be playing quite frequently since it is a new movie.  Please only respond if you can tape the whole movie,  I am not interested in copies with the first 5-10 minutes cut out or the end or credits cut off.  I only want the whole movie, the whole way through.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I would really, really appreciate this favor from somone!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please respond asap.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-1168539199-1116736207=:95642--