[NEohioPAL]"GUYS" World Premiere

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 10:21:25 PDT 2005

The world premiere of "GUYS", the highly anticipated comedy debut from
Cleveland's 216 Films, will take place at the Indie Gathering on June 3 at
9:30 p.m. at the Holiday Inn in Independence, OH. "GUYS" will also have
screenings on June 4 at 11 a.m. and June 5 at 12:30 p.m. See
www.theindiegathering.com for directions and more details.

The founder of 216 Films, Joe Ostrica, is thrilled to have "GUYS" premiere
at the Indie Gathering.

"We are proud to have the first film from 216 Films make its debut in
Cleveland," Ostrica, who also wrote, produced and directed 'GUYS', said.
"That's the whole point of our company, to get the word out on the talented
film community that is right here in the Cleveland area. What better place
to premiere our movie than home?"

Featuring an entire cast and crew of Cleveland-area residents, "GUYS" tells
the hilarious story of four friends (played by Bryan Jalovec, Paul Shiban,
Trevor Read and Josh Lewis) who reunite after one of them gets engaged.
Throghout the night they encounter some interesting characters, hit the
local bars and have the night of their lives.

For more information on "GUYS" and 216 Films, check out the website:
www.216films.com

The company is already attracting the attention of local media too. Here's
an article from the May 5 issue of the Buchtelite:

http://www.buchtelite.com/2005/0505/arts_01.shtml

Keep an eye out for more articles on "GUYS" and 216 Films as well as updates
from the Indie Gathering in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you for supporting local independent filmmaking. We'll see you at the
Indie Gathering!

Joe Ostrica
216 Films
www.216films.com