[NEohioPAL]Kassaba

Gregory Slawson lee.slawson at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 18:01:09 PDT 2005

Hello:

Could you please post the following announcement?

Thank you.

Greg Slawson
Kassaba
kassaba at kassaba.com
***
Kassaba will be performing at Parade the Circle on
Saturday, June 11 on the Western Reserve Historical
Society Stage (on East Boulevard near Hazel Road) from
11:00 am until noon. This is a free event.

Kassaba introduces a sharp concept to live performance
with piano, saxophones, bass and 25 percussion
instruments. The four of us create the effect of a
drummer by moving around during the original
compositions that resonate like jazz, classical, rock
and even classical with some world music influence.
Because of our versatility, we have played in jazz and
rock clubs, along with museums and galleries.

Join us for our next performance at Nighttown in
Cleveland Heights on Saturday, June 25 at 9:00 pm. The
show is $10.

For all upcoming Kassaba events, just click on the
following link:

http://www.kassaba.com/events.html