[NEohioPAL]summer stage crew position sought

Matthew Noeth matthewnoeth at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 09:31:50 PDT 2005

--0-1392566180-1117125110=:75628

I am a 15 year old freshman from the Cleveland Heights High School Stage Crew.  I am looking for a summer job at a theater.  Technical job preferred.  I have worked every show this year, and have some experience in every position (sound, lighting, spots, deck).

You can contact me at matthewnoeth at yahoo.com.

--0-1392566180-1117125110=:75628

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>I am a 15 year old freshman from the Cleveland Heights High School Stage Crew.  I am looking for a summer job at a theater.  Technical job preferred.  I have worked every show this year, and have some experience in every position (sound, lighting, spots, deck).</P>
<P>You can contact me at <A href="mailto:matthewnoeth at yahoo.com">matthewnoeth at yahoo.com</A>.</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>