[NEohioPAL]Brooklyn Summer Sublet

TheKatMc at aol.com TheKatMc at aol.com
Thu May 26 09:56:33 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1117126593

Dear Fellow Cleveland Artists,
I am hesitant to post anything that is not directly related to a specific
employment opportunity, but I know that I am not the only one of us who hopes to
 move to New York City sooner rather than later and I was made an excellent
offer that I can not take advantage of so I'm extending it  to you.  My
cousin, Erica Ryan, is looking for a temporary replacement  for one of her roommates
this summer.  Here are the specifics:
1.  The room is $585 per month plus electric and gas.  Heat  and water are
included.
2.  The dates of the sublet are July 1 through  August 31.  The full two
months rent will need to be paid up  front.
3.  The apartment is a large three bedroom, one bath with a  small garden and
lots of windows.  The available bedroom is furnished, but  is large enough to
accommodate additional  furniture.
4.  The apartment is a short  walk from the 2 and 3 subway lines and not too
far from the 4.  The 44  and 45 buses stop right outside the house.  There is
some shopping a  block away, but the best food shopping is in Park Slope which
is  two neighborhoods away (walking distance if you have the time and only
three  subway stops away).  The apartment is very close to The Brooklyn  Museum
and The Brooklyn Botanical Garden, as well as The Brooklyn Library and
Prospect Park.
5.  They are looking for a non-smoker with no  pets to live with two creative
non-smokers, one male screenwriter and one  female director, and 2-3 cats.
6.  Contact Alice McFarland, the  traveling roommate, at
_alicestarr66 at hotmail.com_ (mailto:alicestarr66 at hotmail.com) .
Yours,
Kat McIntosh

-------------------------------1117126593

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2627" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Dear Fellow Cleveland Artists,</DIV>
<DIV>I am hesitant to post anything that is not directly related to a specif=
ic=20
employment opportunity, but I know that I am not the only one of us who hope=
s to=20
move to New York City sooner rather than later and I was made an excell=
ent=20
offer that I can not take advantage of so I'm extending it=20
to you.  My cousin, Erica Ryan, is looking for a temporary replace=
ment=20
for one of her roommates this summer.  Here are the specifics:</DIV>
<DIV>1.  The room is $585 per month plus electric and gas.  H=
eat=20
and water are included.<BR>2.  The dates of the sublet are July 1 throu=
gh=20
August 31.  The full two months rent will need to be paid up=20
front.<BR>3.  The apartment is a large three bedroom, one bath wit=
h a=20
small garden and lots of windows.  The available bedroom is furnished,=20=
but=20
is large enough to accommodate additional=20
furniture.  <BR>4.  The apartment is a short=20
walk from the 2 and 3 subway lines and not too far from the 4.  Th=
e 44=20
and 45 buses stop right outside the house.  There is some shopping=
 a=20
block away, but the best food shopping is in Park Slope which=
 is=20
two neighborhoods away (walking distance if you have the time and only three=
=20
subway stops away).  The apartment is very close to The Brook=
lyn=20
Museum and The Brooklyn Botanical Garden, as well as The Brooklyn Library an=
d=20
Prospect Park.<BR>5.  They are looking for a non-smoker with=20=
no=20
pets to live with two creative non-smokers, one male screenwriter and o=
ne=20
female director, and 2-3 cats. <BR>6.  Contact Alice McFarland, the=20
traveling roommate, at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:alicestarr66 at hotmail.com">alicestarr66 at hotmail.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>Yours,</DIV>
<DIV>Kat McIntosh<BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>