[NEohioPAL]Six Great Shows at One Great Price

Tami Garlock Cleveland Tami.Garlock at Ticketmaster.com
Thu May 26 11:31:57 PDT 2005

------_=_NextPart_001_01C56221.325BC452

The  House of Blues Club in Cleveland is offering you a great chance to see
six great shows at one great price.

Buy a Tribute Series Super Ticket to see some great tribute bands!

Plus, receive a voucher for a free Tribute Series Limited Edition T-shirt.

Follow this link to purchase your tickets. www.ticketmaster.com/promo/14292
<www.ticketmaster.com/promo/14292>

Tami Garlock
Event Programming
Ticketmaster, Cleveland
216.241.4900
55 Public Square
tami.garlock at ticketmaster.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C56221.325BC452

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2658.24">
<TITLE>Six Great Shows at One Great Price</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">The  House of Blues Club in =
Cleveland is offering you a great chance to see six great shows at one =
great price. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">Buy a Tribute Series Super Ticket to see =
some great tribute bands! </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">Plus, receive a voucher for a free =
Tribute Series Limited Edition T-shirt. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Book Antiqua">Follow this link to purchase your =
tickets. </FONT><A HREF=3D"www.ticketmaster.com/promo/14292"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Book =
Antiqua">www.ticketmaster.com/promo/14292</FONT></U></A>
</P>
<BR>

<P><B><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" FACE=3D"Papyrus">Tami =
Garlock</FONT><I></I></B>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#C0C0C0" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Papyrus">Event =
Programming</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#C0C0C0" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Papyrus">Ticketmaster, =
Cleveland</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#C0C0C0" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Papyrus">216.241.4900</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#C0C0C0" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Papyrus">55 Public =
Square</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#C0C0C0" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Papyrus">tami.garlock at ticketmaster.com</FONT>
</P>