[NEohioPAL]Johnny Wu taping for "Graffiti Cleveland"

Frank Mixson Frank at Time-LineProductions.com
Sun May 29 20:17:46 PDT 2005

--0-1303945981-1117423066=:2460

I just want to take this opportunity to thank Johnny Wu, for coming
to our set and being a guest on our show. Thanks a lot Johnny!! We
had a really good time taping today, and we'll be showing Johnny's
trailer to "A Joker's Card". I'm really excited about this
opportunity to show some our local filmmakers' work to the general
public, no matter how modest the venue.

Also on the set today was singer/songwriter Diana Tyler
(DianaTyler.com)... She has enormous talent, and blew us away with
the song that she sang for us ... Think "Tracy Chapman or Janis
Joplin"

We'll be using some of the virtual sets in parts of this show, which
will air on Friday June 10th, channel 21 Adelphia, Cleveland, at 4pm
and again at 4:30pm. The virtual sets are very cool.

Our host, Devan Lindsey, is only getting more beautiful and more
relaxed on camera. She is definitely coming into her own...

Look for this show to air initially on June 10th, and then again on
June 17th...

Keep June 12th in mind, as well... we'll be taping auditions for
additional hosts and on-location hosts as well.. Some of the
auditions will be aired on the show. That'll be at WorldEonline at
4913 Storer Ave, on the west side of Cleveland.

Thanks to the folks that showed up to help out too.. That's JRome
Brown, Javon Bates (Tomahawk Records), and Tyiesha Mayberry.. Thanks
a lot!

Our very first show which was taped 2 weeks ago, will air on June 3rd
at 4pm and again at 4:30pm. Ray Szuch (WorldEonline.com), Jamey
Mixson, author of the soon to be released book "Heavy Rotation" (no
relation, lol.. I know what you're thinking), and Javon Bates,
rapper, music producer, and published poet, were all guests on our
first show.

Backstage for the next taping is Bill Johns (cinevidproductions.com)
I'm hoping he'll bring a trailer or something that we can show on the
show..

I'm still interested in lining up more local filmmakers as guests...
If you have a film related talent, skill, or business, we're
interested in that as well.. come on the show and show us work,
and/or tell us about it.

I'm also very interested in getting some of you theatrical
people on the show, too... I've done plays, and loved it! Its
definitely more fun the technical, impersonal stuff that goes into
filmmaking. I just don't have time to do the rehearsals, lol.

-Frank
Time-LineProductions.com

--0-1303945981-1117423066=:2460

<DIV><FONT face="Courier New" color=#202020>I just want to take this opportunity to thank Johnny Wu, for coming<BR>to our set and being a guest on our show. Thanks a lot Johnny!! We<BR>had a really good time taping today, and we'll be showing Johnny's<BR>trailer to "A Joker's Card". I'm really excited about this<BR>opportunity to show some our local filmmakers' work to the general<BR>public, no matter how modest the venue.<BR><BR>Also on the set today was singer/songwriter Diana Tyler<BR>(DianaTyler.com)... She has enormous talent, and blew us away with<BR>the song that she sang for us ... Think "Tracy Chapman or Janis<BR>Joplin"<BR><BR>We'll be using some of the virtual sets in parts of this show, which<BR>will air on Friday June 10th, channel 21 Adelphia, Cleveland, at 4pm<BR>and again at 4:30pm. The virtual sets are very cool.<BR><BR>Our host, Devan Lindsey, is only getting more beautiful and more<BR>relaxed on camera. She is definitely coming into her own...<BR><BR>Look for this
 show to air initially on June 10th, and then again on<BR>June 17th...<BR><BR>Keep June 12th in mind, as well... we'll be taping auditions for<BR>additional hosts and on-location hosts as well.. Some of the<BR>auditions will be aired on the show. That'll be at WorldEonline at<BR>4913 Storer Ave, on the west side of Cleveland.<BR><BR>Thanks to the folks that showed up to help out too.. That's JRome<BR>Brown, Javon Bates (Tomahawk Records), and Tyiesha Mayberry.. Thanks<BR>a lot!<BR><BR>Our very first show which was taped 2 weeks ago, will air on June 3rd<BR>at 4pm and again at 4:30pm. Ray Szuch (WorldEonline.com), Jamey<BR>Mixson, author of the soon to be released book "Heavy Rotation" (no<BR>relation, lol.. I know what you're thinking), and Javon Bates,<BR>rapper, music producer, and published poet, were all guests on our<BR>first show.<BR><BR><BR>Backstage for the next taping is Bill Johns (cinevidproductions.com)<BR>I'm hoping he'll bring a trailer or something that we can show on
 the<BR>show..<BR><BR>I'm still interested in lining up more local filmmakers as guests...<BR>If you have a film related talent, skill, or business, we're<BR>interested in that as well.. come on the show and show us work,<BR>and/or tell us about it.<BR><BR>I'm also very interested in getting some of you theatrical<BR>people on the show, too... I've done plays, and loved it! Its<BR>definitely more fun the technical, impersonal stuff that goes into<BR>filmmaking. I just don't have time to do the rehearsals, lol.<BR><BR><BR>-Frank<BR>Time-LineProductions.com</FONT></DIV>
--0-1303945981-1117423066=:2460--