[NEohioPAL]L.A.S.T., ltd. steak fry

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 04:46:50 PDT 2005

hello there fellow artists.  I would like to invite
all of you to Lorain Area Summer theatre's steakfry
being held this friday June 3rd from 6:00pm - 11:00pm
at the Italian American Verteran's club 4569 Oberlin
Ave in Lorain.  Tickets are $15 and go to help fund
the summer theatre.  WE will have steaks, Sides, soft
drinks, libations (of the hops variety), music and
raffles.  Please come out and support our cause.
Tickets area availible at the door or you can reserve
them by hitting the reply tab and sending me your
name.