[NEohioPAL]Seeking Male singer for new original project

MurphyGopal at aol.com MurphyGopal at aol.com
Tue May 31 08:15:01 PDT 2005

--part1_19d.34d8a0ca.2fcdd975_boundary

Hey Everyone,

Matthew James Murphy here. I hope all is well.

The past year my career has taken a bit of a turn. I am currently working
full time on a new company, 263 Publishing & artist development.

For the past 6 months I have been developing a young female artist named Jami
Ross. Jami is 15 yrs old. Four hours a week I work with Jami's voice while
teaching her guitar/piano, and getting her ready for live performances. Jami
will be releasing her debut album Figure Me Out in the fall. The album will
feature 10 original songs that I have written. For more info on Jami, or to hear
her music, visit www.Jamiross.info

Like any other artist the goal of this project, or any other project from 263
is to get Major/major independent record label representation.

I am currently looking to develop, record, and write original songs for a
young Male artist between the age of 16-23 . I am looking for a singer with a
POP/ROCK voice. This person does not have to play an instrument, but any played
would be welcome.I handle most of the writing, but any writing is welcome as
well.

For those of you who don't know. I am originally from Cleveland. I performed
in the Broadway show Rent for 3 years. Have performed on Late night W/ Conan O
Brien, and have performed with artists such as Duncan Sheik, and Jim
Brickman.For more information on me, or what I have done please feel free to visit
www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com

Please understand that this email is to just give you an idea of the company.
There are many details a I have left out that will be discussed if both
parties are interested.

If interested in more information PLEASE EMAIL me, Matthew James Murphy at
Murphygopal at aol.com, or you can call my business phone at 216-965-9557

Thanks!

Matthew James Murphy
www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com

--part1_19d.34d8a0ca.2fcdd975_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow" LANG=3D"0"><B>Hey Everyone,<BR>
<BR>
Matthew James Murphy here. I hope all is well.<BR>
</B><BR>
<B>The past year my career has taken a bit of a turn. I am currently working=
 full time on a new company, <U>263 Publishing & artist development.</U>=
<BR>
</B><BR>
<B>For the past 6 months I have been developing a young female artist named=20=
Jami Ross.</B> <B>Jami is 15 yrs old. <U>Four hours a week I work with Jami'=
s voice while teaching her guitar/piano, and getting her ready for live perf=
ormances</U>. Jami will be releasing her debut album <U>Figure Me Out </U>in=
 the fall. The album will <U>feature 10 original songs that I have written</=
U>.</B> <B>For more info on Jami, or to hear her music, visit <A HREF=3D"www=
.Jamiross.info">www.Jamiross.info</A> </B> <BR>
<BR>
<B>Like any other artist <U>the goal of this project, or any other project f=
rom 263 is to get Major/major independent record label representation.</U><B=

</B><BR>
<B><U>I am currently looking to develop, record, and write original songs fo=
r a young Male artist between the age of 16-23</U> .</B> <B>I am looking for=
 a singer with a POP/ROCK voice. This person does not have to play an instru=
ment, but any played would be welcome.I handle most of the writing, but any=20=
writing is welcome as well.</B><BR>
<BR>
<B>For those of you who don't know. I am originally from Cleveland. I perfor=
med in the Broadway show Rent for 3 years. Have performed on Late night W/ C=
onan O Brien, and have performed with artists such as Duncan Sheik, and Jim=20=
Brickman.For more information on me, or what I have done please feel free to=
 visit <A HREF=3D"www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com">www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com</A>=
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
></B><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow" LAN=
G=3D"0"><B>Please understand that this email is to just give you an idea of=20=
the company. There are many details a I have left out that will be discussed=
 if both parties are interested.<BR>
 <BR>
If interested in more information PLEASE EMAIL me, Matthew James Murphy at M=
urphygopal at aol.com, or you can call my business phone at 216-965-9557<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
></B><BR>
<BR>
Matthew James Murphy<BR>
<A HREF=3D"www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com">www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com</A> </FONT=