[NEohioPAL]Advice needed re: child's acting/modeling potential

Bob Mayer bobandlo at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 31 22:22:27 PDT 2005

--0-45969066-1117603347=:11322

Need advice on how/where to find out if our daughter (5 going on 15) has modeling and or acting/singing potential.  Have heard of agency scams re: taking $$ with little or no result.  Need help determining if we should even consider such an investment or wait.  Also, any reputable voice lessons for 5 year olds?  HELP!

--0-45969066-1117603347=:11322

<DIV>Need advice on how/where to find out if our daughter (5 going on 15) has modeling and or acting/singing potential.  Have heard of agency scams re: taking $$ with little or no result.  Need help determining if we should even consider such an investment or wait.  Also, any reputable voice lessons for 5 year olds?  HELP!</DIV>
--0-45969066-1117603347=:11322--