[NEohioPAL]FALCONHEART'S Music Is On The Web!

Falconheart! falconheartmusic at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 10:38:14 PDT 2005

--0-1132360565-1117647494=:37429

Booya!  Big news for all you FALCONHEART FAN-atics!

First off, we want to thank everyone for their interest in our Futon.  And we're happy to say that it found a good home with Miss Marlene Kelly.  When Randy and I delivered it to her house she even gave us some Sunny D when we were done.  Thanks Marlene!

But now on to the big news!

FALCONHEART's music can now be sampled on the World Wide Web!

Randy's brother Kyle Heart told us about this site called myspace.com that's popular with teens and tweens!  He put together a page for us so that you can check out some of our rockin' tunes! Here's the address:

http://myspace.com/falconheart

The four songs featured are off of our debut album "Ride The Feeling".  If you like what you hear, go to our website and e-mail us and we will send you a copy of the best regionally produced motivational rock album to come out in years!  Each CD costs 35 dollars.

We know that might seem high, but we got a really bad deal with the guy who printed our CDs and each one ended up costing us thirty dollars to make.  We won't be using him again.  Next time we're going to use this one guy Randy's uncle knows.

Anyways,  enjoy the tunes and let us know what you think.  Remember Northeast Ohio, FALCONHEART does it all for you!

Go For It!

-FALCONHEART!

"I caught a dream and I wrestled it to the ground.  I said, 'get back in my mind'!"
                                    (FALCONHEART's 2004 "Dream Catchin' ")

FALCONHEART's Website:   http://www.geocities.com/falconheartmusic/falconheart.html

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1132360565-1117647494=:37429

<DIV>Booya!  Big news for all you FALCONHEART FAN-atics!</DIV>
<DIV><BR>First off, we want to thank everyone for their interest in our Futon.  And we're happy to say that it found a good home with Miss Marlene Kelly.  When Randy and I delivered it to her house she even gave us some Sunny D when we were done.  Thanks Marlene!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>But now on to the big news!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>FALCONHEART's music can now be sampled on the World Wide Web!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Randy's brother Kyle Heart told us about this site called myspace.com that's popular with teens and tweens!  He put together a page for us so that you can check out some of our rockin' tunes! Here's the address:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://myspace.com/falconheart" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>http://myspace.com/falconheart</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The four songs featured are off of our debut album "Ride The Feeling".  If you like what you hear, go to our website and e-mail us and we will send you a copy of the best regionally produced motivational rock album to come out in years!  Each CD costs 35 dollars.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We know that might seem high, but we got a really bad deal with the guy who printed our CDs and each one ended up costing us thirty dollars to make.  We won't be using him again.  Next time we're going to use this one guy Randy's uncle knows.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyways,  enjoy the tunes and let us know what you think.  Remember Northeast Ohio, FALCONHEART does it all for you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Go For It!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>-FALCONHEART!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"I caught a dream and I wrestled it to the ground.  I said, 'get back in my mind'!"</DIV>
<DIV>                                    (FALCONHEART's 2004 "Dream Catchin' ")</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>FALCONHEART's Website:   <A href="http://www.geocities.com/falconheartmusic/falconheart.html" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>http://www.geocities.com/falconheartmusic/falconheart.html</FONT></A><BR></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-1132360565-1117647494=:37429--