[NEohioPAL]Cleveland film premiere selling out!

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:36:56 PDT 2005

Greetings NEohioPAL members:

216 Films has some VERY exciting news about the premiere of their comedy
"GUYS."

We've been getting a LOT of media exposure lately (The Cleveland Plain
Dealer, Cool Cleveland, Blue-Ize Magazine and several other newspapers and
publications have been writing about us the past few weeks) and the buzz is
picking up even more steam.

Due to the HUGE popular demand for limited tickets to the world premiere of
"GUYS" on Friday, June 3 at the Indie Gathering, 216 Films was able to
secure TWO ADDITIONAL SCREENINGS for the same night!

That's right. "GUYS" will  now show THREE times at the Indie Gathering's
opening night.
In addition to the 9:30 p.m. showing, there will be screenings at 10 p.m.
and 10:30 p.m.

And here's the best part: to show their appreciation for the 216 Films
family and all of its supporters, the cost is ONLY $5 apiece for the 10 p.m.
and 10:30 screenings! It's highly recommended you arrive AT LEAST ONE HOUR
before the screening you want to attend to guarantee a ticket and seat. The
10 p.m. screening is close to being SOLD OUT.

There will be an after party celebration and networking in the hotel bar
after the screenings.

NOTE: "GUYS" would be Rated "R" for language. Viewers should be at least 17
years old or accompanied by an adult and comfortable with some racy dialogue
(think "Sex and the City" or the works of Kevin Smith).

Don't forget to bring your head shots, resumes and/or business cards along.
This will be a HUGE networking event with casting directors from all over,
including Los Angeles!

Remember, we're also showing Sat. June 4 (11 a.m.) and Sun. June 5 (12:30
p.m.). Those screenings are just $5 apiece too.

The Indie Gathering will be at the Holiday Inn in Independence. Check
www.theindiegathering.com for more details.

We are looking forward to partying with all of you "GUYS" at the Indie
Gathering!

Thanks for your continued support of Ohio artists,

Joe Ostrica
216 Films
www.216films.com

The website, especially the "GUYS" link has been updated. Check out the
photos. We'll be taking a TON of photos at the premiere and after party as
well as shooting supplemental footage for a special edition DVD.