[NEohioPAL]"Graffiti Cleveland" what a difference...

Frank Mixson frank at time-lineproductions.com
Thu Jun 2 11:01:00 PDT 2005

--0-388267910-1117735260=:60998

Wow,

When I look at the footage from the first show (airs this Friday at 4 and 4:30pm, channel 21 Adelphia Cleveland), and compare it to the second show, its like night and day.  A last minute location cancellation forced me to use a library meeting room as a set, for the first taping.  Basically, a white wall, as the background.  I'm still learning the finer points of green screening, so I was afraid to employ it on the first shoot.  I didn't want to waste my guests time..  I do use it a bit at the end.  I did that part at home, alone, and was able to take my time, and it came out nice.

The footage from the taping this past Sunday came out much better.  I had a better set, employed a 2 camera 'technique', and used the greenscreen with much more confidence.  The result is a higher quality production.  This second show will air on the 10th and 17th,

Here's a clip from the show.. actually a series of clips.  It will give you a good idea of how the show  looks and sounds.  For all you Diana Tyler (DianaTyler.com) fans, there is portion of her performance of one of her songs on this clip as well. You can see the show's host, Devan, on this clip..  (the people on the set say we good 'chemistry')

Here's the link: www.time-lineproductions.com/videofiles/graffiti.wmv

GOOD NEWS! (no, I didn't save money by switching to Geico, lol)  We now have time slots for the show for the east and west suburbs.  You can now catch "Graffiti Cleveland" on Adelphia Channel 21 at 10pm, in both the east and west suburbs starting on June 19th (Sunday evenings).  I tried to get them to start airing it sooner, but I didn't have enough cash on me to bribe them with (j/k).

Thanks again to Johnny Wu (mdifilms.com) for coming on and bringing his "A Joker's Card" trailer (it inserted nicely, btw), and to Diana Tyler for coming on and blowing us away with her talent.  Thanks to JRome Brown, Javon Bates, and Tyeisha Mayberry for helping out on the set..  I hope they'll come and help again, lol.  It made a lot of difference.

Still looking for off camera help, talent, and locations. Drop me a line if you're interested. Email me or call me at 216-429-1591.  We have big plans for the show.

-Frank

"What is Graffiti Cleveland?"
www.Time-LineProductions.com
Video, Photography, Graphic Design
Photo & Video Gallery

--0-388267910-1117735260=:60998

<DIV>
<DIV>Wow,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>When I look at the footage from the first show (airs this Friday at 4 and 4:30pm, channel 21 Adelphia Cleveland), and compare it to the second show, its like night and day.  A last minute location cancellation forced me to use a library meeting room as a set, for the first taping.  Basically, a white wall, as the background.  I'm still learning the finer points of green screening, so I was afraid to employ it on the first shoot.  I didn't want to waste my guests time..  I do use it a bit at the end.  I did that part at home, alone, and was able to take my time, and it came out nice.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The footage from the taping this past Sunday came out much better.  I had a better set, employed a 2 camera 'technique', and used the greenscreen with much more confidence.  The result is a higher quality production.  This second show will air on the 10th and 17th,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Here's a clip from the show.. actually a series of clips.  It will give you a good idea of how the show  looks and sounds.  For all you Diana Tyler (DianaTyler.com) fans, there is portion of her performance of one of her songs on this clip as well. You can see the show's host, Devan, on this clip..  (the people on the set say we good 'chemistry')</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Here's the link: <A href="http://www.time-lineproductions.com/videofiles/graffiti.wmv">www.time-lineproductions.com/videofiles/graffiti.wmv</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>GOOD NEWS!</STRONG> (no, I didn't save money by switching to Geico, lol)  We now have time slots for the show for the <STRONG>east and west suburbs.</STRONG>  You can now catch <FONT color=#00bf60 size=4><STRONG><EM>"</EM></STRONG></FONT><FONT color=#00bf60><STRONG><EM><FONT size=4>Graffiti Cleveland"</FONT></EM></STRONG> </FONT><FONT color=#000000>on</FONT> <STRONG><FONT color=#ff007f>Adelphia Channel 21 at 10pm, in both the <FONT size=4>east and west suburbs</FONT> starting on June 19th (Sunday evenings).</FONT></STRONG>  I tried to get them to start airing it sooner, but I didn't have enough cash on me to bribe them with (j/k).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again to Johnny Wu (mdifilms.com) for coming on and bringing his "A Joker's Card" trailer (it inserted nicely, btw), and to Diana Tyler for coming on and blowing us away with her talent.  Thanks to JRome Brown, Javon Bates, and Tyeisha Mayberry for helping out on the set..  I hope they'll come and help again, lol.  It made a lot of difference.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Still looking for off camera help, talent, and locations. Drop me a line if you're interested. Email me or call me at 216-429-1591.  We have big plans for the show.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>-Frank</DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="times new roman"><STRONG><EM><A href="http://www.time-lineproductions.com/pge4.html"><FONT size=4><FONT color=#0000ff>"What</FONT> <FONT color=#bf5f00>is</FONT> <FONT color=#00bf60>Graffiti </FONT><FONT color=#a040ff>Cleveland?"</FONT></FONT></A></EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.time-lineproductions.com/"><FONT face="times new roman" size=3>www.Time-LineProductions.com</FONT></A><FONT face="times new roman" size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="times new roman" size=3>Video, Photography, Graphic Design</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff4040 size=3><STRONG><A href="http://www.time-lineproductions.com/v-web/gallery">Photo & Video Gallery</A></STRONG></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-388267910-1117735260=:60998--