[NEohioPAL]A PARTY for John Reagan

Meg Chamberlain MChamberlain at beckcenter.org
Mon Jun 6 08:55:14 PDT 2005

------_=_NextPart_001_01C56AB0.20D5179D

05/26/05 12:53 JOHN REGAN, CLEVELAND APD RETIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENTERED BY: CHARLES WILLIAMSON
=20
(You might know him as "Father Damon Fitzgerald" of "Flanagan's Wake"?)

Mr. John M. Regan, will be retiring from the service on July 3, 2005. In
addition to his retirement, he will be turning the "double nickel" and
moving to the sandy beaches of Saint Simon's Island, GA. We will be
having a combination "bon-voyage" ("John-Voyage"?), retirement and =
birthday
party for him on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 (his birthday) at the Powerhouse
Pub on the west bank of the flats in Cleveland, Ohio. The dinner will be
$25 per person. The cost will cover dinner, cake, pop, juice, coffee, =
tea
and a gift. There will be entertainment and a cash bar.

If you are interested in attending, contact Ashley McDonough at the
Cleveland Area Port office at (440) 891-3808 by Wednesday, June 7, 2005
=20
Meg Chamberlain
Dir of Theater Education
Beck Center for the Arts
216 521 2540 x227
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C56AB0.20D5179D

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3DISO-8859-1">

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1491" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>05/26/05 12:53 JOHN REGAN, CLEVELAND APD=20
RETIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>ENTERED BY: CHARLES WILLIAMSON</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=3D#407f00 size=3D3>(You might know him as =
"Father Damon=20
Fitzgerald" of "Flanagan's Wake"?)</FONT></STRONG></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR><STRONG>Mr. John M. Regan, will be retiring from the service on =
July 3,=20
2005. In<BR>addition to his retirement, he will be turning the "double =
nickel"=20
and<BR>moving to the sandy beaches of Saint Simon's Island, GA. We will=20
be<BR>having a combination "bon-voyage" ("John-Voyage"?), retirement and =

birthday<BR>party for him on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 (his birthday) at =
the=20
Powerhouse<BR>Pub on the west bank of the flats in Cleveland, Ohio. The =
dinner=20
will be<BR>$25 per person. The cost will cover dinner, cake, pop, juice, =
coffee,=20
tea<BR>and a gift. There will be entertainment and a cash bar.<BR><BR>If =
you are=20
interested in attending, contact Ashley McDonough at the<BR>Cleveland =
Area Port=20
office at (440) 891-3808 by Wednesday, June 7, 2005</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Lucida Handwriting" color=3D#8000ff size=3D2>Meg=20
Chamberlain</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond size=3D2>Dir of Theater =
Education</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond size=3D2>Beck Center for the =
Arts</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond size=3D2>216 521 2540 x227</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>