[NEohioPAL]Come meet Bruce Campbell and a bunch of celebs

info at twistednightmareweekend.com info at twistednightmareweekend.com
Mon Jun 6 20:02:16 PDT 2005

Howdy Everyone!!!!!

If you are in any way interested in the arts, this is the show to attend.

TWISTED NIGHTMARE WEEKEND

www.twistednightmareweekend.com

This years guest of honor: BRUCE CAMPBELL and The cast of Evil Dead.

There is a ton of celebs, producers, directors, actors, actresses, artists, fx
artists, authors,bands etc.. attending.

This year we will be doing Movie screenings, Q&A panels, Bands, karaoke, tons of
vendors selling everything from dvd's to jewelry, and much more.

Presale tickets are available now! $10 per day or $25 for weekend pass.

If you are anyone that might have something to sell or to promote, this is the
show to do it at. vendor tables on sale now!

If you have a business and would like to be a sponsor, we do have several
sponsorship programs as well.

for tickets, tables, sponsorships, or questions, please email:
info at twistednightmareweekend.com