[NEohioPAL]6th Annual All-City Musical: "HOT MIKADO"

John.Eby at cmsdnet.net John.Eby at cmsdnet.net
Wed Jun 8 05:52:18 PDT 2005

More than ever our students need your support.
This year we are presenting a wonderfully creative take on one of the most
 beloved musical comedies in the whole of the English language: Gilbert &
 Sullivan's The Mikado.  This is truly the best entertainment value in the
 city, and provides the students of Cleveland the opportunity to show the
            whole community just how talented they really are.
            Come out and have a wonderful time in the theatre!

                    Cleveland Municipal School District
             in partnership with Great Lakes Theater Festival
                    & Playhouse Square Center presents

                      the 6th Annual All-City Musical

                               "HOT MIKADO"

           Based on "The Mikado"by W.S. Gilbert & Arthur Sullivan

     choreographer, Michael Medcalf      music director, Peggy Elliott

                            director, Tony Sias

                               Ohio Theatre
                          Playhouse Square Center
                            1519 Euclid Avenue