[NEohioPAL]In Search Of...

Crimcran at aol.com Crimcran at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 07:16:50 PDT 2005

--part1_d.45dc78f0.2fd857d2_boundary

The second annual "Inspiration" Dance Concert is in need of performers. We
are looking for the following: Irish Step dancers, Break dancers, African
dancers, and any other style or cultural dance. We also need someone, (preferably
female) who can teach or perform sign language. Last year was a great success
and we hope this year, that through dance, we can enrich the lives of even more
audience members. The concert is set for July 1st and 2nd at the Players Guild
in Canton. Show time is 8:15pm. This concert is to benefit Theatre 8:15
located in Green by the Akron Canton Airport. If you are interested in
participating or if you would like to purchase tickets please call Jennica at
(330)268-8557 Please help a great group of kids keep their theatre running!

Thank you,
Jennica M.

--part1_d.45dc78f0.2fd857d2_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Verdana" LANG=3D"0">The second annual "Inspiration" D=
ance Concert is in need of performers. We are looking for the following: Iri=
sh Step dancers, Break dancers, African dancers, and any other style or cult=
ural dance. We also need someone, (preferably female) who can teach or perfo=
rm sign language. Last year was a great success and we hope this year, that=20=
through dance, we can enrich the lives of even more audience members. The co=
ncert is set for July 1st and 2nd at the Players Guild in Canton. Show time=20=
is 8:15pm. This concert is to benefit Theatre 8:15 located in Green by the A=
kron Canton Airport. If you are interested in participating or if you would=20=
like to purchase tickets please call Jennica at (330)268-8557 Please help a=20=
great group of kids keep their theatre running!<BR>
<BR>
Thank you,<BR>
Jennica M.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d.45dc78f0.2fd857d2_boundary--