[NEohioPAL]CASTING DIRECTOR MARCY RONEN HOLDS AUDITIONING FOR COMMERCIALS WORKSHOP

Marcy Ronen mronen2000 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 11:31:03 PDT 2005

--0-1389126320-1118341863=:20086

COMMERCIAL AUDITION WORKSHOP-JUNE 25, 2005

Local Cleveland casting director Marcy Ronen (Commercial casting director on NIKE, GIANT EAGLE, GENERAL MOTORS, VALUE CITY, OHIO TOURISM and many more) is holding a workshop on AUDITIONING FOR COMMERCIALS on Saturday, June 25, 2005 from 9am to 130pm at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cleveland, Ohio.  The workshop is limited to 15 participants.  Actors and aspiring actors (age 16 and up) with any level of experience are invited to attend.  We will cover the process of auditioning for commercials including headshots and resumes, signing in procedures, size cards and contact information sheets, what to wear to an audition, unions, agents, slating and audition techniques.  We will discuss callbacks, booking the job, wardrobe fittings, contracts and set etiquette.  We will videotape each participant in various commercial audition scenarios and provide feedback on cold reading, prepared copy and improvised auditions.  The cost of the workshop is $75.00 per person.  Please bring your headshot and
 resume and a blank VHS tape to the workshop.  Contact Marcy Ronen at MRONEN2000 at AOL.COM to reserve a spot and arrange for payment which will be due by next Friday, June 17, 2005.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

--0-1389126320-1118341863=:20086

<DIV>
<DIV id=AOLMsgPart_2_5c4adfca-ef99-4b1d-8e9a-4039638cc5ad>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana'">
<DIV>COMMERCIAL AUDITION WORKSHOP-JUNE 25, 2005</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Local Cleveland casting director Marcy <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">Ronen</SPAN></SPAN> (Commercial casting director on <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">NIKE</SPAN></SPAN>, GIANT EAGLE, GENERAL MOTORS, VALUE CITY, <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">OHIO</SPAN></SPAN> TOURISM and many more) is holding a workshop on AUDITIONING FOR COMMERCIALS on Saturday, June 25, 2005 from 9am to 130pm at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cleveland, Ohio.  The workshop is limited to 15 participants.  Actors and aspiring actors (age 16 and up) with any level of experience are invited to attend.  We will cover the process of auditioning for commercials including<SPAN class=correction id=""> headsho</SPAN>ts and resumes, signing in procedures, size cards and contact information sheets, what to wear to an audition, unions, agents, slating and audition techniques.  We will discuss <SPAN class=correction
 id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">callbacks</SPAN></SPAN>, booking the job, wardrobe fittings, contracts and set etiquette.  We will videotape each participant in various commercial audition <SPAN class=correction id="">scenarios </SPAN>and provide feedback on cold reading, prepared copy and improvised auditions.  The cost of the workshop is $75.00 per person.  Please bring your <SPAN class=correction id="">headshot</SPAN> and resume and a blank <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">VHS</SPAN></SPAN> tape to the workshop.  Contact Marcy <SPAN class=correction id="">Ronen</SPAN> at <A href="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/_javascript:parent.ComposeTo('MRONEN2000 at AOL.COM');" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>MRONEN2000 at AOL.COM</FONT></A> to reserve a spot and arrange for payment which will be due by next Friday, June 17, 2005.  Looking forward to seeing you there!</DIV></DIV></DIV><!-- end of
 AOLMsgPart_2_5c4adfca-ef99-4b1d-8e9a-4039638cc5ad --></XBODY><!-- toctype = X-unknown --><!-- toctype = text --><!-- text --><!-- END TOC --></DIV>
--0-1389126320-1118341863=:20086--