[NEohioPAL]seeking employment

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 11:47:41 PDT 2005

--0-2024287119-1118342861=:44713

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out w/finding a job? I'm 25 and live with my parents and I need to get out...I preferrably want to move out into New York City. SOOOO, I need to get crackin. =]

I graduated from Kent State University in 2003 w/BFA in Dance Performance and studied Choreography. I was in the Kent Dance Ensemble from 2001-2002 and helped conduct lecture demonstrations, performances and movement workshops to grades k-12 in northeast ohio. So if anyone needs a dance teacher or choreographer, let me know!
I will be working at the hudson theater camp from june 13-august 5 from 9-3:30 as a choreographer for kids age 7-13. so i would need something starting around 5pm.
I've had box office experience in New York City at Dance Space Center (now Dance New Amsterdam) so if anyone is or knows of anyone hiring PAID box office help let me know. A theatre would be fun to work in, but I know many are volunteer. =(

If anyone knows of a place that would be willing to train someone as a bartender or waitress that has zero experience that would be kinda cool. I do work in a restaurant now as a hostess, so i'm in the environment.=] i only work there 3 nites a week, but am looking for other work.
I can do light office work and filing, I can type fast. If you need weekend help during the day that would be great.
I've worked in coffee shops, bookstores(borders), cashiered, drew chalk portraits at sea world, scored state proficiency tests, every once in a while i work at carnivals w/my dad @ his concession trailer making fresh squeezed lemonade (the kind w/all the sugar!)/sno cones/cotton candy, I've danced in a local dance company, I've been a camp counselor at a YMCA, i love animals-I could pet sit!

My employment & dance resume & my c/v is available upon request.

I live in bedford-I would love anything in the twinsburg/hudson/beachwood/garfield/bedford, etc area. akron & canton are a bit far...ya know, w/gas being so high these days.
thanks for the help everyone
Erin Posanti
Lilmiss716 at yahoo.com

--0-2024287119-1118342861=:44713

<DIV>Hi Everyone!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I was wondering if anyone could help me out w/finding a job? I'm 25 and live with my parents and I need to get out...I preferrably want to move out into New York City. SOOOO, I need to get crackin. =]</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I graduated from Kent State University in 2003 w/BFA in Dance Performance and studied Choreography. I was in the Kent Dance Ensemble from 2001-2002 and helped conduct lecture demonstrations, performances and movement workshops to grades k-12 in northeast ohio. So if anyone needs a dance teacher or choreographer, let me know!</DIV>
<DIV>I will be working at the hudson theater camp from june 13-august 5 from 9-3:30 as a choreographer for kids age 7-13. so i would need something starting around 5pm.</DIV>
<DIV>I've had box office experience in New York City at Dance Space Center (now Dance New Amsterdam) so if anyone is or knows of anyone hiring PAID box office help let me know. A theatre would be fun to work in, but I know many are volunteer. =(</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If anyone knows of a place that would be willing to train someone as a bartender or waitress that has zero experience that would be kinda cool. I do work in a restaurant now as a hostess, so i'm in the environment.=] i only work there 3 nites a week, but am looking for other work.</DIV>
<DIV>I can do light office work and filing, I can type fast. If you need weekend help during the day that would be great.</DIV>
<DIV>I've worked in coffee shops, bookstores(borders), cashiered, drew chalk portraits at sea world, scored state proficiency tests, every once in a while i work at carnivals w/my dad @ his concession trailer making fresh squeezed lemonade (the kind w/all the sugar!)/sno cones/cotton candy, I've danced in a local dance company, I've been a camp counselor at a YMCA, i love animals-I could pet sit!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My employment & dance resume & my c/v is available upon request.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I live in bedford-I would love anything in the twinsburg/hudson/beachwood/garfield/bedford, etc area. akron & canton are a bit far...ya know, w/gas being so high these days.</DIV>
<DIV>thanks for the help everyone</DIV>
<DIV>Erin Posanti</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:Lilmiss716 at yahoo.com">Lilmiss716 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
--0-2024287119-1118342861=:44713--