[NEohioPAL]William Shakespeare Returns To Phoenix Coffee Shop

Pdg888 at aol.com Pdg888 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 12:39:13 PDT 2005

--part1_d6.27fe4950.2fd9f4e1_boundary

Mark your calendars for Thursday evening, June 30th at 7:30.=A0 That's when=20=
the=20
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival and the Phoenix Coffee Company will again=20
partner in presenting a cabaret version of "A Midsummer Night's Dream."

You'll enjoy rich, smooth French Press coffee and delicious desserts as=20
members of the CSF company lead you through a mad romp of the Bard's most be=
loved=20
comedy, featuring 4 actors and 40 minutes of fun.

When we presented the first Shakespeare/Phoenix cabaret in March of last=20
year, a capacity audience was delighted by a lively performance amidst the=20
beautifully transformed Lee Road coffee shop.=A0 But space is limited and we=
 had to=20
turn away several people.

So this year it might be a good idea to reserve your seats early.=A0 To do s=
o=20
make a check for $25 per person payable to the CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVA=
L,=20
and mail or drop it by PHOENIX COFFEE, 2287 LEE ROAD, CLEVELAND HTS, OH 4411=
8.

You will receive an email confirmation/ticket and your name will be added to=
=20
our guest list.=A0 Proceeds benefit Cleveland's only free, outdoor Shakespea=
re=20
company

Hope to see you on the 30th,
Park Goist

--part1_d6.27fe4950.2fd9f4e1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Hel=
vetica" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"3">Mark your calendars for Thursday eve=
ning, June 30th at 7:30.=A0 That's when the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival a=
nd the Phoenix Coffee Company will again partner in presenting a cabaret ver=
sion of "A Midsummer Night's Dream."<BR>
<BR>
You'll enjoy rich, smooth French Press coffee and delicious desserts as memb=
ers of the CSF company lead you through a mad romp of the Bard's most belove=
d comedy, featuring 4 actors and 40 minutes of fun.<BR>
<BR>
When we presented the first Shakespeare/Phoenix cabaret in March of last yea=
r, a capacity audience was delighted by a lively performance amidst the beau=
tifully transformed Lee Road coffee shop.=A0 But space is limited and we had=
 to turn away several people.<BR>
<BR>
So this year it might be a good idea to reserve your seats early.=A0 To do s=
o make a check for $25 per person payable to the CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTI=
VAL, and mail or drop it by PHOENIX COFFEE, 2287 LEE ROAD, CLEVELAND HTS, OH=
 44118.<BR>
<BR>
You will receive an email confirmation/ticket and your name will be added to=
 our guest list.=A0 Proceeds benefit Cleveland's only free, outdoor Shakespe=
are company<BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you on the 30th,<BR>
Park Goist</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF=
" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_d6.27fe4950.2fd9f4e1_boundary--