[NEohioPAL]Theater Collective Benefit date-8/22/05

Fred Gloor fgloor at clevelandtheater.com
Fri Jun 10 05:39:23 PDT 2005

Dear Colleagues:

The Theater Collective has set a date for our annual benefit.  It will be
held on Monday August 22nd at 7:00 pm at the Cleveland Play House.

The event consists of and evening of hors d'eouvres, beverages, a silent
auction, entertainment, and awards.This year, we are enlisting Northeastern
Ohio's community of theater critics to help us with our annual awards.  We
will also be giving  awards in specific categories.  These categories will
include:  production, directing, performance, design, and a Distinguished
Achievement award, recognizing extended service to Northeastern Ohio's
theater community.

We are looking for volunteers to help out in these areas:  silent auction,
set up, food and beverage, invitations, entertainment, and awards.  If you
are interested in helping in any of these capacities please contact us at
benefit at clevelandtheater.com

Thank You,

Fred Gloor and Margaret Lynch
Co-Directors