[NEohioPAL]Dobama Night Kitchen, Marilyn Bianchi Kids' Playwriting Festival

Shelshock5 at aol.com Shelshock5 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 05:03:46 PDT 2005

--part1_103.63361a0e.2fdc2d22_boundary

Last night, I saw 2 wonderful plays, written by high school students, at
Dobama Theatre in the Night Kitchen portion of the Marilyn Bianchi Kids'
Playwriting Festival. Unfortunately, the house was nearly empty.

I highly recommend these well-written, beautifully produced, and totally
entertaining plays -- Welcome to Hell, by Lena Meslat, and And They Danced Until
Dawn, by Matt Herzfeld. The show is only about 40 minutes long, and it's FREE!
Great stuff, especially if you're in the mood for death, love and zombies.

Three shows left -- Saturday at 5 pm and 11 pm, and Sunday at 5 pm.

And don't forget the plays by the younger playwrights, an all-ages show,
Saturday at 7:30 and Sunday at 2:30 and 7:30.

--part1_103.63361a0e.2fdc2d22_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Last night, I saw 2 wonderful plays=
, written by high school students, at Dobama Theatre in the Night Kitchen po=
rtion of the Marilyn Bianchi Kids' Playwriting Festival. Unfortunately, the=20=
house was nearly empty.<BR>
<BR>
I highly recommend these well-written, beautifully produced, and totally ent=
ertaining plays -- Welcome to Hell, by Lena Meslat, and And They Danced Unti=
l Dawn, by Matt Herzfeld. The show is only about 40 minutes long, and it's F=
REE! Great stuff, especially if you're in the mood for death, love and zombi=
es.<BR>
<BR>
Three shows left -- Saturday at 5 pm and 11 pm, and Sunday at 5 pm.<BR>
<BR>
And don't forget the plays by the younger playwrights, an all-ages show, Sat=
urday at 7:30 and Sunday at 2:30 and 7:30.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_103.63361a0e.2fdc2d22_boundary--