[NEohioPAL]Drumplay @ Parade the Circle on the Cleve. Inst. of Music stage TODAY @ 1:30 p.m

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 05:59:43 PDT 2005

Dear Friends,

Drumplay will give a performance today at the annual Parade the Circle on the
Case Western Reserve University campus - this year at the Cleveland Institute
of Music Stage (on Juniper) from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.

Please join us for this festive and fun day around Wade Oval.  Music on
various stages begins @ 11:00 a.m., with the Parade beginning at noon.  More music
follows the Parade at various stages around the fine institutions in
University Circle until 4:00 p.m.  The is a FREE and family-friendly event.

For more information, please go to the following webpages:

www.universitycircle.org
www.clevelandart.org

James Onysko

P.S.  Drumplay has garnered another nomination in the 2005 edition of the
Cleveland Music Awards sponsored by Scene Alternative Newsweekly.  We have been
nominated under the Reggae/World music category.  To register and vote, please
go to the following URL:

www.clevescene.com/musicawards/2005/ballot/

Or you may pick up an issue of the Scene; and fill out the ballot to mail in
time to Scene's office.  Ballots must be received by noon on June 24, 2005

P.P.S.  We want to win this one for Daniel.