[NEohioPAL]GAY PRIDE DAY 2005! (Featuring American Idol's Kimberly Locke!)

jwizardm at aol.com jwizardm at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 20:05:22 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C73F6E3408CBE5_B78_19379_mblk-d44.sysops.aol.com

Greetings, Northeast Ohio's Art Community!

At this year's Gay Pride Day Festival, we will be featuring "The Greatest Pride on Earth" complete with circus performers, clowns, magicians, and belly dancers!

In addition, headlining acts include American Idol's Kimberly Locke!!

Come celebrate your Pride or your friend's at our family event on SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2005 at Voinovich Park in Cleveland, Ohio.  There is no mandatory admission price, and we expect a crowd of over 10,000 people!

For information about the parade, parking, and further details, visit www.clevelandpride.org.

We can't wait to see you on June 18!

Jared Markowitz, Representative :-)
Gay Pride Day Planning Committee 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C73F6E3408CBE5_B78_19379_mblk-d44.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Greetings, Northeast Ohio's Art Community!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>At this year's Gay Pride Day Festival, we will be featuring "The Greatest Pride on Earth" complete with circus performers, clowns, magicians, and belly dancers!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>In addition, headlining acts include American Idol's Kimberly Locke!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Come celebrate your Pride or your friend's at our family event on SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2005 at Voinovich Park in Cleveland, Ohio.  There is no mandatory admission price, and we expect a crowd of over 10,000 people!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For information about the parade, parking, and further details, visit <A href="http://www.clevelandpride.org">www.clevelandpride.org</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We can't wait to see you on June 18!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jared Markowitz, Representative :-)</DIV>
<DIV>Gay Pride Day Planning Committee 2005</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C73F6E3408CBE5_B78_19379_mblk-d44.sysops.aol.com--