[NEohioPAL]New York Apartment available for sublet!!! Great price!

adman7601 at aol.com adman7601 at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 22:58:58 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C74118C9B7F986_7A8_A27_mblk-d31.sysops.aol.com

 Hello! I'm originally from the Akron/Canton area, and have done a couple shows in the Cleveland area. I'm currently living in a fantastick apartment but due to job I am moving to a better apartment.

    Rent is 600 a month, plus one third of cable and electricity/gas. (about an extra 30 a month)
You'd be subletting my room in a 3 bedroom apartment, the other two roommates are cool people.
    My room is roughtly 15x15 with about a 9 foot ceiling, will be unfurnished. The living room is about 15x20, there's a good size bathroom with fairly new plumbing.
    Seperate kitchen is bigger than most in NYC (it's a pre-war building, so it's gorgeous and huge), new stove and new fridge.
    One block south of a local train, and 6 blocks north of 2 express and 2 local trains. Two great grocery stores nearby.
    Apartment is available from July 1st thru November 17th when the lease is up. If you end up wanting to stay you can take over my lease the next year, but definately not required to do so.

Please reply ASAP by my email, or by calling my cell (see below).

I can send pic's upon request.

Adam C. Kern
AEA
www.adamkern.com
330-323-1329

----------MailBlocks_8C74118C9B7F986_7A8_A27_mblk-d31.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV> Hello! I'm originally from the Akron/Canton area, and have done a couple shows in the Cleveland area. I'm currently living in a fantastick apartment but due to job I am moving to a better apartment. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    Rent is 600 a month, plus one third of cable and electricity/gas. (about an extra 30 a month) </DIV>
<DIV>You'd be subletting my room in a 3 bedroom apartment, the other two roommates are cool people. </DIV>
<DIV>    My room is roughtly 15x15 with about a 9 foot ceiling, will be unfurnished. The living room is about 15x20, there's a good size bathroom with fairly new plumbing. </DIV>
<DIV>    Seperate kitchen is bigger than most in NYC (it's a pre-war building, so it's gorgeous and huge), new stove and new fridge. </DIV>
<DIV>    One block south of a local train, and 6 blocks north of 2 express and 2 local trains. Two great grocery stores nearby. </DIV>
<DIV>    Apartment is available from July 1st thru November 17th when the lease is up. If you end up wanting to stay you can take over my lease the next year, but definately not required to do so.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please reply ASAP by my email, or by calling my cell (see below). <BR></DIV>
<DIV>I can send pic's upon request. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Adam C. Kern<BR>AEA <BR>www.adamkern.com<BR>330-323-1329</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>