[NEohioPAL]Dobama memory...

KerrComm at aol.com KerrComm at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 11:15:59 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1119118559

I have many memories of Don Bianchi.  I worked at the Actors Company (CWRU's
professional summer reportory theater) from 1982 to 1985.  That was a great
group of Playhouse actors and directors and others such as Michael Regnier.  It
was run by Ken Albers, now in Oregon.
   Anyway, Don Bianchi would always come to the shows (some of the most
interesting theater in Cleveland at the time, now rarely done by the more
conservative companies in town...) and give wonderful, spontaneous reviews afterwards
in the Eldred Theater lobby afterwards and/or later at The Mad Greek
restaurant.  These weren't formal speeches, just off-the-cuff but terrific capsule
reactions that were usually "spot on the money" and showed his vast knowledge of
theater and art in general.
   Great, GREAT guy which Cleveland needs more of these days!!
Tom Kerr

-------------------------------1119118559

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2627" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I have many memories of Don Bianchi.  I worked at the Actors Compa=
ny (CWRU's professional summer reportory theater) from 1982 to 1985.  T=
hat was a great group of Playhouse actors and directors and others such as M=
ichael Regnier.  It was run by Ken Albers, now in Oregon.</DIV>
<DIV>   Anyway, Don Bianchi would always come to the shows (some o=
f the most interesting theater in Cleveland at the time, now rarely done by=20=
the more conservative companies in town...) and give wonderful, spontaneous=20=
reviews afterwards in the Eldred Theater lobby afterwards and/or later at Th=
e Mad Greek restaurant.  These weren't formal speeches, just off-the-cu=
ff but terrific capsule reactions that were usually "spot on the money" and=20=
showed his vast knowledge of theater and art in general.</DIV>
<DIV>   Great, GREAT guy which Cleveland needs more of these days!=
!</DIV>
<DIV>Tom Kerr</DIV></BODY></HTML>