[NEohioPAL]RUTHLESS at Mercury Summer Stock

patmazz at aol.com patmazz at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 04:06:13 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7439F349F6C90_B30_9A8C_FWM-R28.sysops.aol.com

For the last ten years or so I have been wiating for a theatre or a road company here in Cleveland to produce the campy musical
RUTHLESS.

Well This past weekend the show opened at mercury Summer Stock in Bedford Hts. I have never laughed so hard at  a musical in my whole life. A cross between THE BAD SEED, GYPSY and ALL ABOUT EVE, "Ruthless" at Mercury Summer Stock should not be missed.

Because the company is a summer stock company they run only two weeks including this upcoming Tuesday - Saturday. Don't look for any reviews in the local papers due to the fact that we are literally a one town newspaper and this past weekend some of the bigger venues
had to be reviewed pushing MSS out of the picture.

RUTHLESS not only has a strong  cast but incredible costumes and a wonderful set. The great thing about Cleveland theatre is that thanks to Mercury Summer Stock and many other smaller theatres we here are given the chance to see a seldom produced show like RUTHLESS.

Please check out mercurysummerstock.com and check out RUTHLESS
Tickets are $12 and $ 10 for students and seniors, It is an evening at the theatre you will long remember. Congratulations to artistic director Pierre-Jacques Brault and the cast and crew at MSS for taking a risk and bringing RUTHLESS to Cleveland.

Pat Mazzarino

----------MailBlocks_8C7439F349F6C90_B30_9A8C_FWM-R28.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>For the last ten years or so I have been <SPAN class=correction id="">wiating</SPAN> for a theatre or a road company here in Cleveland to produce the <SPAN class=correction id="">campy</SPAN> musical</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>RUTHLESS.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>Well This past weekend the show opened at mercury Summer Stock in Bedford <SPAN class=correction id="">Hts</SPAN>. I have never laughed so hard at  a musical in my whole life. A cross between THE BAD SEED, GYPSY and ALL ABOUT EVE, "Ruthless" at Mercury Summer Stock should n<SPAN class=correction id="">ot</SPAN> be missed.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>Because the company is a summer stock company they run only two weeks including this upcoming Tuesday - Saturday. Don't look for any reviews in the local papers due to the fact that we are literally a one town newspaper and this past weekend some of the bigger venues</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>had to be reviewed pushing <SPAN class=correction id="">MSS</SPAN> out of the picture.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>RUTHLESS not only has a strong </FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT size=4> cast but incredible costumes and a wonderful set. The great thing about Cleveland theatre is that thanks to Mercury Summer Stock and many other smaller theatres we here are given the chance to see a <SPAN class=correction id="">seldom</SPAN> produced show like RUTHLESS.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4><STRONG>Please check out <SPAN class=correction id="">mercurysummerstock</SPAN>.<SPAN class=correction id="">com</SPAN> and check out RUTHLESS</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>Tickets are $12 and $ 10 for students and seniors, It is an evening at the theatre you will long remember. <SPAN class=correction id="">Congratulations</SPAN> to artistic director </FONT><FONT size=4>Pierre-Jacques <SPAN class=correction id="">Brault</SPAN> and the cast and crew at <SPAN class=correction id="">MSS</SPAN> for taking a risk </FONT><FONT size=4>and bringing RUTHLESS to Cleveland.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>Pat <SPAN class=correction id="">Mazzarino</SPAN></FONT></STRONG></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7439F349F6C90_B30_9A8C_FWM-R28.sysops.aol.com--