[NEohioPAL]Free Headshot for first two people to help us out!

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Mon Jun 20 11:28:49 PDT 2005

Hello all....

I need two people to come in Monday or Tuesday (27th and 28th of June) and
spend the day helping to moving and throwing away stuff out one of my prop
rooms.  There will be some light to medium lifting of stuff.

I need at least 6-8 hours at one time to complete this task.  In return I
will shoot and give you 1 beautiful retouched print for your headshot.
(yes, this includes makeup too!!!!)

Please email if you are interested.

THANKS!!!!!!
Eric Mull
Www.ericmull.com

P.s.

I recently saw  "Love, Sex and the IRS" at the Huntington Playhouse and
loved it!!!  It only runs through the 26th of June...so if you want a great
evening out this is the perfect way to spend it.  Rob Jaeger and Mary Britta
Shirring lead a great cast that makes you laugh out loud too many times to
count!!!!!

---
[**This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus**]