[NEohioPAL]Seeking actors for paid on-camera work

bud_graske at goodyear.com bud_graske at goodyear.com
Mon Jun 20 13:14:38 PDT 2005

The Goodyear in-house A/V dept. is mounting a mid-July shoot to
capture video scenes of customers in salesroom situations at an Akron
area Goodyear store. We need a diverse pool of actors of all ages to
play salespeople, customers, and store managers. This is a non-union
gig offering a flat rate of $250. (gross) per day, and $150 per 1/2
day. Some actors will be needed more than one day. This is a b-roll
shoot only, no lines will need to be learned.

All actors will be paid through our temp agency, and will need to
furnish proper ID and Social Security number. Taxes will be withheld,
you will be paid by check within 10 days of the shoot, and will get a
W-2 at the end of the year. You will sign a release giving Goodyear
complete ownership of the images captured. In return, we will make
available to all of our actors copies of their footage to use as
resume samples, including finished shows featuring their footage.

You will be asked to bring some of your own clothing if cast as a
customer, all Goodyear costumes will be provided. Meals, drinks, and
snacks will be provided on shoot days. There will be no compensation
for travel to the Akron area shoot.

Please apply by sending VIA SNAIL MAIL an acting resume, photograph,
details as to costume size, height & weight, and a note with the days
you would be available for a daytime shoot between July 10th and the
23rd. Your photo need not be a professional style headsheet, but
please make it an accurate representation of your look.

Send this material along with your complete contact information to:
Bud Graske, Mgr. Video Services
Goodyear HQ Dept. 875
1144 East Market St.
Akron, OH 44316

Please no phone calls, and no e-mail responses. Only snail mail
submissions will be accepted. Actors who have worked with us before
are welcome to re-submit. Actors cast for the shoot will be contacted
by July 1, so please submit your material ASAP.

We have had wonderful results in the past working with the rich
talent pool in NE Ohio, we look forward to another great shoot.

Best regards,
Bud