[NEohioPAL]Still looking for male and female dancers

supreme at adelphia.net supreme at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 20 13:52:35 PDT 2005

--To appear in hip hop strip aerobics video. its the latest craze taking the world by storm. You've seen carmen electras strip aerobics video and you have watch plenty of hip hop music videos.

well Supreme Productions is combining the two, to bring the nation and the globe the hottest video yet. You will be instructed by one of the top choreographers to get you into condition and teach you the moves.

The video will be shot and released and you will be on it!
we still havent found the people we are looking for. so we will make one final attempt to use our Cleveland and surrounding area people. If all else fails we will have to film it at a more happening location.

You get the fun you get the experience you get the exposure you get the meals you get the credit you get the exclusive invitiation to the wrap party. What more do you need people, well now we have included a small stipend since we know money talks and bs walks. Final attempt to get some fresh faces in this video from Cleveland.

Auditions will be held at 3615 Euclid ave Cleveland Ohio at the Masonic performing arts building on the 3rd floor
Sunday June 26th 12pm-3pm

any questions call 216 262 8176
or write stephon at supreme-productions.com
www.supreme-productions.com